Heat Pump Maintenance in Auburndale, Lakeland, Davenport, FL and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Maintenance In Auburndale, Bartow, Clermont, Davenport, Frostproof, Fort Meade, Haines City, Indian Lake Estates, Jan Phyl Village, Lakeland, Lake Alfred, Lake Wales, River Ranch, Winter Haven, Babson Park, Eagle Lake, Highland City, Pasco County, Polk City, Polk County, Plant City, Zephyrhills, FL and Surrounding Areas
Heat pump is a major part of your home comfort system, and how it should be maintained regularly to ensure efficient performance. You should always call a professional to perform heat pump maintenance in Auburndale, Lakeland, Davenport, FL, and Surrounding Areas, as they will have the proper tools and knowledge to do so. Snowbird Heating & Cooling is a reputable company that provides quality heat pump service and maintenance to residents in the Auburndale area. Contact Us Today for Heat Pump Maintenance in Auburndale, Lakeland, Davenport, FL and Surrounding Areas.
Providing Top-Quality Heat Pumps
If you’re in the market for a new top-quality heat pump, be sure to call Snowbird Heating & Cooling. We provide top-of-the-line heat pumps with a warranty that is sure to keep your home comfortable all winter long. We also offer installation and maintenance services, so be sure to call us today!
Why Choose Snowbird Heating & Cooling
You’ve come to the right place. As a trusted company, we have been servicing South Florida since 1991.
- We have years of experience in the industry
- We only use high-quality products
- We offer competitive rates
- We’re dedicated to customer satisfaction
- We have highly skilled technicians
Saving Energy Bills With Expert Maintenance
It’s no secret that regular heat pump maintenance can save you money on your energy bills. By having a professional come to your home to perform tune-ups and repairs, you can ensure that your system is running as efficiently as possible.
We Provide Maintenance Plans
In addition to providing quality heat pump service and maintenance, we also offer maintenance plans to our customers. This is a great way to ensure that your heat pump is always in good working condition and that you don’t have to worry about it breaking down during the winter. Please visit our Maintenance Plan page for a suitable plan at your convenience.
It’s important to have your heat pump on a Maintenance plan with service at least every year. The technician can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and vice versa
- Verify correct thermostat operation.